Monday, October 12, 2009

What was I thinking...

Hayley was done eating but she kept trying to grab at the bowl, so I decided why not? Well let me tell you why not....it got everywhere! I won't be doing that again anytime soon:)

What is this cardboard tasting thing?

Let me try to feed myself, mom!

Seriously, you expect me to eat this? Would you eat this? Give me some of that ice cream that you are eating!

Maybe if I use my fingers it might taste better...

Nope, still doesn't taste like that yummy ice cream you are eating.

Maybe if I bang it up and down...

Come on mom, I won't tell daddy!

5 Shoutouts!:

cari said...

:) Funny pics/captions!!! The look on her face is priceless!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Paige, I'm cracking up. I can't wait for you to get here.

Michelle Wing said...

I think you should give her a milkshake!

Garb Fam said...

Oh man her face is priceless. She sooooo would love Mommy to take a big spoonful of her mush!

Julie said...

Too cute she is. Love the captions!