Saturday, May 1, 2010

Partying...Derby Style!

We put on our "Sunday best" (well at least Hayley and I did), wore a big hat and partied...Derby Style!! Our friends hosted a great party and we enjoyed lots of yummy food with great friends. We had friendly bets on horses until we lost and then we hated the winner...I had my winnings already spent:)


all the yummy food





buggy and I

just the girls!

Julia and I



Karin and I

Jessica and I with Amelia and Hayley

matching hats

5 Shoutouts!:

kkp1220 said...

NO offense, please do not wear that dress again, even if it is brand new!! Also, those boots are waaaaaay too old to be wearing:-( Sorry to burst your bubble!!

xoxo

Ali C. said...

That looks like a ton of fun. You should have put my little ponies on the hat like Holly did on the Girls Next Door. Why I remember that, I don't know. Did Buggy have a hat?

Anonymous said...

Very cute idea. Love the hats.

The DeShazers said...

Love the matching hats :) Too cute!

The Naves said...

Looks like fun!