I try to keep this blog about my family since it's my personal blog, but I have been extremely busy and been loving it. But it has not given me much time to blog. I have pictures and posts ready to go, just need to add the stories. I will get them done...I promise.
But in the meantime I'll share whats been keeping me busy (other than our two princesses). As you all know (or might not know), I started a little home business about a year and a half ago. I specialize in party (birthday, baby shower) decorations as well as hair accessories. About a week ago, I did a craft fair at a local boutique shop and had a great time. I loved seeing the excitement in little girls when they put one of my headbands and bows in their hair. I have a few craft fairs set up for this holiday season and am super excited about it!
If you haven't already you can find me on facebook at
Also at

3 Shoutouts!:
Keep up all of the hard work! You do an amazing job.
Such an awesome display! You are truly talented, and I LOVE the birthday sign you made for my boys.
Love Love Love your display! I really want to order some bows from you. The only problem is that Sarah takes everything out of her hair the instant I put it in. Your stuff is too cute to pass up though :)
Post a Comment