Friday, December 23, 2011

California

We have been taking full advantage of the nice weather here in CA.  We've been playing with our cousins everyday, riding bikes, swimming, shopping, dance parties, cookie decorating.


this little nugget decided she likes stairs!!  Yeah me!

 Such a happy girl!  But I would be too if I was able to eat all night long!!  Ugh the result of being in a house where you don't want to wake up everyone else.  I get up to nurse her and she's been taking FULL ADVANTAGE of it waking up every 3 hours!


She loves the Christmas tree!


Swimming!

shopping in Fashion Island

"collecting mail"
The older kids have taught her to "collect mail" (aka pick up all the newspapers on the neighbors driveway)!  My poor parents have boatloads of newspapers all around their house when the kids visit because they all love to do this!

0 Shoutouts!: