Monday, February 13, 2012

11 Months

My little nugget

How is it that you are already 11 months.  I can't believe it.  It makes me so sad that this year has gone by so fast!

But I am LOVING watching you grow and your personality develop.  You are becoming quite the talker.  Mostly when you are hungry and I don't get you food fast enough.  Oh boy do you let me know it and everyone else :)

You are becoming a good little sleeper...THANK GOD!  I thought I was going to have to ship you away till you started sleeping :)  You take after your daddy and are an (VERY) early riser.  Not a good combo with a momma and sister that like to sleep in :)  Every night when Hayley and I put you to sleep she'll always say "8 oclock like me sis, 8 oclock like me"!  And every night I pray that you listen to her :)

You continue to be a champ and power through the morning with no nap!  But you are ready for your afternoon nap and anyone that gets in the way of it will hear from you :)

You are obsessed with the stairs and I end up having to sit at the bottom of them part of the day or you'd be up and down them all day!  Thankfully you haven't fallen yet, but I know I'm on borrowed time before I hear the thud thud thud!  You are into EVERYTHING!  If I tell you NO that just makes you want it more.  You love to explore and just check things out!

Hayley is your best friend and I can't quite figure out why?!?!?  She does nothing but torture you 95% of the time, but that other 5% when she loves on you must just make up for it :)  You light up when you see her!  You will search for her if she's not in the same room as you.  On Tuesday when she's in school you just kinda mope around and are blah!  Then the second we pick her up you light up and get so excited!!

You still aren't walking which kinda surprises me since you started crawling so early, but I know that just means more trouble when you do so I can hold off!  You now do a bear crawl where you are on all fours, but I think it's because you're knees are so raw from crawling!  You want to walk, but you know you can get where you want so much faster if you crawl.







0 Shoutouts!: