Monday, August 20, 2012

Santa's Workshop

"Santa's Workshop" is just about 30 min from us at the bottom of the mountains.  I was always hesitant to go because I just imagined it to be like a traveling carnival...dirty, smelly, old, gross, etc.  But boy was I wrong!  Now, it was no disneyland but it is the best we have here :)  I'm so glad we went.  We had the best time!  It is the cutest little place and perfect for young kids!  Every ride was geared to Hayley's age and slightly older and NO lines!!  They just kept going on rides one after the other!  And the best part was only a handful had height limits so Hayley was able to go on all these rides by herself!











1 Shoutouts!:

bob & nancy said...

Looks like you all had fun-- so nice to have a great bunch of friends to do outings with! Love, Fancy Nancy