I had every intention starting a blog of married life, but just never got around to it. After the wedding, I just got busy with work and moving in that I just couldn't find time to blog. Now after a few months, work has started to settle down and I'm all moved in (well almost), so the blogging starts.
Married life has been great so far. I have to say that having separate bathrooms is the key to a successful marriage. Our townhouse could have the smallest bathrooms possible. After a week of sharing a bathroom with Bill, I moved him to the guest bathroom! It's been blissful ever since. I can have all my "products" in my shower and not have to worry about whether or not he's going to use my good shampoo and conditioner on his hair or not. I mean seriously, it's not like he needs special shampoo/conditioner to treat his hair because it's been colored! Nor do I have to share a bar of soap with him and worry about having his chest hair on it.
Robers Out!
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Long overdue!
XOXO Bill and Paige at 5:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Shoutouts!:
I agree about the shower thing my dear! There is nothing worse than a man thinking he can scrub his buns with your Mary Kay facial bar! Yuck! I will never allow sharing a bathroom again!
FOWL - PLEASE NEVER POST ABOUT CHEST HAIR AGAIN.
Poor Bill he does not have a chance!!!!
Post a Comment