I had a great weekend in Seattle visiting Kelsey, JJ, and the girls. We were able to catch a few Mariners games, but the highlight of the weekend was the Keith Urban concert. Keith was so awesome and the best part is that we were in a suite with our very own bathroom:) We even had some visitors (and no it was not Keith). We had 6 of the 12 tickets to the suite so we knew that we would have to share. About 2 songs into Keith's performance, this couple walked in, started pouring themselves a few glasses of wine, and walked out. Kelsey started chasing them down the hallway, yelling at the cops to chase after them. Long story short, they were caught and we got an extra bottle of wine. It's one of those "you just had to be there" situations!
Keith Live!!
Lauren and Kaelyn are getting so big, running around everywhere, and getting into everything. They are so good, but they sure do get into everything. I think I might need to take a few days off to sleep:) I don't know how Kelsey does it, but I'm sure glad it's not me:) I had the privilege of flying home with them and while one went one direction the other would go the opposite while Kelsey and I chased after them. I don't know how she flies by herself all the time. She had every episode of Dora and Baby Einstein on DVD, along with every toy that would fit into a carry-on. It was towards the end of the flight and they were getting restless, so I decided that I would take Kaelyn to the bathroom with me so she could get up and walk around. About halfway down the plane I feel a tug on my sweats and when I turn around I notice Lauren following us. I look back at Kelsey and she gives me a little shrug and says sorry (she knows exactly where I'm going). Needless to say I have to drag both of them into the lavatory with me. I never realized how small those airplane bathrooms are. My advice is don't ever take 2 children into the bathroom with you at the same time.
Robers Out!

3 Shoutouts!:
My girls, all of you, look beautiful!
were you sitting in keith's lap? how dare those commoners try to enter the suite. clearly they didn't know who kelsey was!!! luv ya
Sounds like you had a fun trip. I saw Keith Urban at Staples center in June, it was an awesome concert!
Post a Comment