Growing up, my mom always made us clean our rooms and bathroom the Night Before the Cleaning Lady came, hence the name NBCL. We never understood why. Why would you spend all night cleaning your room when you are paying someone to come clean the very next day? For many years we fought my mom on this. The ironic thing is, now I am spending the night cleaning my house the Night Before the Cleaning Lady comes! And all these years, I thought my mom was wrong!
Robers Out!

3 Shoutouts!:
We call it the "Bertha Stuff" at my house. My cleaning lady's name is Bertha and I just stuff everything anywhere I can find a spot so that it is all picked up for her!
Your mom is NEVER wrong. Don't you forget it!!!
I hear you. We are doing the same thing cuz if you don't put it away, you won't find it anymore.
I always wonder why she puts my pics back in a completely different place than I have them every single time. You would think she knows how I like em by now;-)
Post a Comment