Bill and I got a chance to play with Kelsey and JJ's Wii. We played Dancing with the Stars, bowling, and baseball. The only problem is it's no fun playing with JJ because he is too good. He spends more time playing video games than anyone I know. That, and we had to play him in baseball, of all sports. However, we were batting, so it's something he doesn't get to see ever. It is pretty funny to watch grown men dance, though. Bill and I had so much fun that we are looking for one for us, the only problem is it's NOWHERE to be found. I have a new mission!!
Robers Out!

7 Shoutouts!:
I'm on the same mission, please call me on my cell if you find it and I will do the same (562) 447-5904. I have been looking everywhere and calling everywhere and cannot find one!!!!
are you kidding me? You ARE NOT buying a Wii
We have one and they are a lot of fun!! They had a bunch at the Best Buy in Yorba Linda on Tuesday. If you want me to go check again, I can, it's close to my house. Oh BTW, this is Kelli Scott (Tom). Email me kt7777@aol.com
my mission is the crochet brown uggs. you find them for me and I will get you a wii
I keep looking for a Wii too. I have to get it at Best Buy though because that is where I have the gift card to. We'll bring it to ski weekend and play!
Those are some classic pics! Looks like a good time. : ) Good luck on the Wii!
Post a Comment