Saturday, April 3, 2010

Dying Easter Eggs

We got together with a few of our friends to die easter eggs and make those egg rice crispies...you know the ones from the commercial; they are in the shape of an egg, dipped in chocolate, and then you add sprinkles! Well for those that have been reading this blog for a few years, they were about as fun to make as my caramel apples I made for Halloween...a nightmare. It was so hard to shape them. But on the bright side...they tasted fabulous!!

what am I doing mommy?

oh this is kinda fun!



hanging with Abigail

might have to get her one of these zhu zhu pets...she loved it!!

there's that look again!

making colored icing

the finished rice crispies....yummy!

3 Shoutouts!:

Michelle Wing said...

I love her new expression! I'm laughing so hard right now.

I don't think that holiday treats are your thing...candy apples, egg treats. I would stick with crafting instead! :)

Ali C. said...

she is cracking me up with her looks! Love her!!!

Kirsten said...

She is sooo cute! I love her strawberry outfit!