Monday, June 28, 2010

Weekend Fun!

Hayley loves her water table, but I think she thinks it's a pool. She insists on sitting in it and on several occasions would bend over and start blowing bubbles.








5 Shoutouts!:

Ali C. said...

I love the last picture! We just ordered Jared a water table. I am tired of him playing in the dogs water bowl.

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Looks like a pretty fun pool to me! Smart girl!!!

Wow, I was just getting caught up on all of your recent posts! All so cute! Your backyard is so amazing! I always thought you were at a park with the wood fencing! :)

Hayley is just so stinkin' cute!

The Naves said...

Looks like a fun summer so far! She is such a happy little girl, I love the pictures!

The DeShazers said...

Looks like she enjoys being back home! I know Grey does and we were just gone a week :) We waved at you as we flew over!

cari said...

Love the last picture too...so is so happy!! :-)