I cannot believe you are 16 months old. Didn't you just turn 1? You are becoming quite the busy little girl lately!! You are into everything and all over the place! Your personality is really shining through and thankfully you are a good combination of both your daddy and me! You love to be around people and will go to just about anyone. You are laid back like your daddy and nothing ruffles your feathers too much!
To say you LOVE dogs would be an understatement. We have resorted to taping dog shows on Animal Planet so at any given point we can turn it on for you. Sometime we'll do it just for fun because you will stop what you are doing and come running over, jump up and down, and say "dogdog!" In fact you love all animals, but I think it's because you think they are all dogs. We saw some sheep and goats today and you about ran through the fence yelling "dogdog."
You love to brush your teeth. Whenever mommy is brushing her teeth you better be too or else I'll hear about it. When daddy takes you upstairs to bed all he has to say is "Hayley let's go brush our teeth" and you start running for the stairs. You absolutely love your bedtime with daddy (and I know he does too)! You brush your teeth, he reads you as many books as you want, and then he rubs your back when he puts you in your crib. I think he's created a monster because when I put you down for your naps, you immediately flip over expecting me to rub your back.
You've been a little fish this summer! It's amazing how much you love the pool and are willing put your face under water, but the second I put one foot in the bathtub, you freak out! You still do not like the bath at all!! I guess it will be pool baths just like your momma had when she was little.
You continue to be an excellent sleeper...you must know that your momma is not a morning person!
You love to read books. Mommy's favorite thing to do during the day is cuddle with you on the luvsac and read books. Sometimes you'll do it for 30 minutes or more. You've started taking books to your little corner and reading them yourself. If daddy will let you, you'll read about 10 books before bed. He says you pull out every book, one-by-one, and bring them to him before climbing on his lap.
You are a great little traveler, but you HATE it when there's turbulence and you can't walk around and say hello to everyone. You get mad at takeoff and landing because you have to sit on my lap and leave the tray table up...that makes you mad every time!!
You are such a beautiful little girl and always have a smile on your face.
We love you so very much!

7 Shoutouts!:
These months are flying by all too quickly! It's a great age because they are learning so much. Can't wait to snuggle and read some books to H in September! And to catch up with you too!
Gosh she is so cute!
Hayley, Marmie loves you so much, and I miss you when you aren't here. I can't wait til the lake when we get to see you again. You're getting to be such a big girl. Love you.
I am in love with that grin :) She is such a cutie. Maybe we can trade for girls weekend? You can chase Grey around keeping him from climbing everything or throwing himself down the stairs and I will sit and read and sleep in with H. Deal? Deal!
Great photoshoot, she is just beautiful!
Her smile is so infectious. I just want to scoop her up and cuddle!
Here little curls & that sweet smile are PRICELESS! She's a keeper :)
Post a Comment