Friday, April 15, 2011

One Month

Seriously, it's been a month already? It's been such a blur! Normally I would wonder where this past month went but I know exactly where! We have been so busy from the second you were born and you've been such a trooper tagging along everywhere. I actually just grounded us to the house for several weeks because we've been so busy and I need to enjoy you and this baby stage since I know it goes by so fast!

I have to say that it's been a rough month for you sleeping wise. God must have given all the good sleeping habits to your sister! You are up all night! I think you have some reflux issues, but we'll know for sure next week at your doctor's appointment. This causes you a lot of pain at night and you are up gagging or trying not to gag. You cry/scream in pain and it just breaks my heart because nothing I do soothes you. And nursing only makes it worse because it aggravates your tummy. I swear you'd be close to sleeping through the night if it weren't for this because even when I try to nurse you to console you, you don't want any.

Oh a positive note you have been a trooper with all the "nuggles" you get from Hayley. She won't go to bed without giving you kisses and wakes up asking for you. If you aren't in the room with her she wants to know why. All she wants to do is hold you or rock you in your swing. IfI had a quarter for overtime she said "I hold sissy" I'd be very rich! I can't wait for the day when you two can play with each other.

You have been such a blessing to our family and I can't imagine our lives without you.







6 Shoutouts!:

Ali C. said...

Happy 1 Month Ainsley!!!

gm-vasquez said...

Paige, Ainsley is so sweet. Sorry about the tummy issues. I put myself on a super strict nursing diet to help with colic and gas. Let me know if you are interested. xoxo

grammieross said...

Ainsley is truly beautiful baby. God bless all of you. Grammie Ross

late4game said...

Ainsley, I know you are crabby because you miss Marmie. Gonna see you soon, if not sooner!!!!!! Love you.

The Monroes said...

She is beautiful! Hope she sleeps better soon...been there with Ellis too.

Marie and Wes said...

She is seriously one of the most beautiful little babies I have ever seen!! Look a that hair! She's such a beauty!!