So Hayley had her first "real" haircut and I say real because she's had her hair cut before but it was literally less than a quarter inch. I was just too scared to do anything drastic. It finally got to a point where it was just stringy and too much to handle. It knotted easily and she would fight me to comb it, so off it went. We took about 2 and a half inches off. It's funny because the Sierra, the hairdresser, asked if I wanted to save any of it. I said, "no I'm really not that kind of mom, plus I have pictures, so that's good". Then she starting sweeping it away and I got really emotional. I yelled, "stop, I want to save some!" So now I have a bag of hair that I really don't want, should throw away, but just can't bring myself to do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 Shoutouts!:
Adorable!!!!
She is getting to be such a big girl! Her new style makes her look all grown up, love her!!!
It's an adorable haircut. Love her curls. Glad they didn't go away with the hair cut.
Love the new hair cut :-) Did Rosie get a haircut?
Love it!!
Post a Comment