Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Soccer

I'm so glad we didn't pay full price for little kickers...it's so lame :) We got a groupon and it came out to about $4 a class opposed to the regular $12 a class. Hayley had a good time and that's all that matters. She had fun running around, kicking the ball, crawling through the tunnels, playing with the parachute, and scoring goals!






team cheer!

5 Shoutouts!:

themonteleones said...

Very, very cute but is she really wearing a skirt to soccer??????lol

caxline said...

perhaps you should get buggy some appropriate attire...sometimes if you look the part, it makes it much better.

Michelle Wing said...

She can't wear a skirt to soccer!!

Anonymous said...

HAHA! This cracks me up! She rocks the soccer skirt! :)

The DeShazers said...

It is a good thing Zippy doesn't read your blog,he would make sure that she has the appropriate attire. But I kind of agree that the program was not quite what we expected. Even Grey was like, dude, can't I just play with a soccer ball? lol!