Thursday, August 25, 2011

5 months

I cannot believe how big you are getting...where have the last 5 months gone?

You are such a joy and perfect little girl.  I thought Hayley was a good baby, but you might take the title from her.  Except (and this is a big one) you don't sleep through the night!!  Yes I know it's normal and I was spoiled with Hayley, but 3-4 times, really?  Is it really necessary for you to want to eat all night long?

You are an official roller.  Rolling from back to belly and belly to back.  You are not much of a rolly polly (rolling all over)...you will just roll back and forth on your playmat or floor and are content where you are at, much like your sister.

You started on solids a week ago in hopes to help you sleep through the night, but it's not too successful.  So far you like oatmeal and have been eating like a champ.  I have yet to mix anything into it, but your time will come.

I have been loving this time with you and snuggling you at any chance I can get!  You are such a squishy little love bug!

I need to apologize for the abuse that your endure daily from your sister.  I try to protect you, but she is relentless.  When you get old I promise to allow you to pick her up by her head, roll her over, tickle her, stick your finger down her mouth, stick a spoon down her mouth, pull her out of her swing when she is sound asleep, change her diaper, and many more torturous things.  I will even hold her down :)  Her new favorite thing to do is pick your nose and boy do you hate that!  But I know that she only does all that because she loves you...so much!  You are the first person she asks for when she wakes up and wants to be around you all the time!  I love watching you two "play" together.  She is the only one that can get you to laugh like you've never laughed before and I love it when she gets you going.

on top of torturing you daily she likes to dress you up too! 


 she likes to plank you!

 5 months!




I am so excited to see what the next few months bring on.  I will admit I'm not a big fan of the crawling, self-feeding stage (just so messy) that you are about to enter, but I'm ready and can't wait to see you grow!   You are such a perfect little addition to our family and we love you more than you know!

0 Shoutouts!: