Friday, September 23, 2011

6 Months

I cannot believe that it's been 6 months already...I hate that I am already thinking of your 1st birthday!  We celebrated your half birthday by dropping Hayley off at school and spending some quality one on one time!  I plan to take advantage of this special alone time while Hayley is in school because she usually won't give me a second alone with you :)

You are eating like a champ these days!  You love squash, pee's, green beans, and carrots.  You weren't a big fan of the chick peas or avocado...maybe we'll try that again in a few weeks.  Thinking it's about time to start you on 2 meals a day.

You continue to be perfect :)  Sometimes I don't even know you are there!  You are getting very active but still prefer to just sit and chill!  You could care less if I'm holding you or even near you...all you want is Hayley.  You will be crying or just fussy and Hayley will start to sing or talk to you and you will stop.  You love her!  I'm quite surprised since she tortures you 90% of the time, but I guess that's what sisters are for :)

You are my little cuddle bug!  You love to snuggle.  

You STILL aren't sleeping through the night!  What I wouldn't give to get a full nights sleep.  I will just continue to say my prayers nightly that you will sleep :)

You are up on all fours at times.  I don't think you are ready to crawl, but you are giving mommy a scare that you want to.  

Love waking up to your smiling face every morning!  You are such a blessing to us and thank God everyday that he brought you to us!  



6 Months with Mr. Bear!


This is her face most of the time.  She is always so happy!


LOVE HER!

8 Shoutouts!:

bob & nancy said...

Happy 1/2 birthday! I recognize the wide open mouth/smile -- she was doing that most of the time I was babysitting last week! She is very cute. Fancy Nancy

cari said...

Was so good seeing you and getting an Ainsley fix :-)

Ali C. said...

She is so pretty. So sad she won't sleep!!! Send Hay Hay in her room next time she wakes up!

late4game said...

She is fast taking over Hayley's title of Best Baby in the World. This little princess is almost perfect. If she was potty trained, she WOULD be perfect. Love you, Ainsley.

The Porter Family said...

She really is a doll! That giant smile is precious!!

The Monroes said...

She is so cute!

Lisa said...

I can't believe she is 6 months either!!!! It's amazing how fast the time has flown by!!!! SHE IS TDF!!! So cute!!!

PS Maysyn starts school tomorrow!!!! I hope she follows in Hayley's happy path!!! So nervous that she is going to be a clinger :).

grammieross said...

Wow! six months old already. She is a sweet, sweet baby girl.