Here we are again! I really need to stop and enjoy this time with you. You are such a cuddle bug and love to be with your momma! You have been such a joy and continue to be pretty perfect! It's scary that I only have 3 more months till you are a year old!
You are crawling all over the place!! Nothing stops you from getting where you want to go! I turn around for a minute and you are gone! You love to follow Hayley all around the house! She'll even crawl around with you and you love that!
To say you are an eater is an understatement. You like to eat like you've never eaten before! I cannot feed you fast enough. And if I'm too slow you let me know it! I've had several people ask me, "Is she really gonna eat all of this?" My answer is always, "yep! And possibly more!" I don't know where you put it because you are tiny :)
You're sleeping habits are getting better! The only problem is you just wake up way too early for your momma! If only we can stretch it to 8am like your sister. I like to think it's because you want some special time with momma without Hayley bugging us, but I keep telling you that if you sleep in I will make some time for us :)
Hayley is still loving on you or smothering you depending on how you want to look at it. If I had a penny for everytime I said "just leave your sister alone" I would be a millionaire by now. I'm seriously contemplating putting money aside every time I say that to see how much I'd have! I keep thinking the novelty will wear off, but it's been 9 months but I haven't seen any signs of it yet! You don't seem to mind and even welcome it sometimes so who am I to get in the way of sibling love!

0 Shoutouts!:
Post a Comment