Monday, February 6, 2012

Snow Fun!

We had our first snow this winter!  It was actually kinda nice and we really needed it except for the fact that Michelle was in town and it put a damper on all our plans :(

Our neighbors were out sledding and they looked like they were having lots of fun so I decided to be a good mommy and take the girls out to play in the snow!  I really don't know how the midwest does it everyday.  It took close to 30 min to get everyone ready for us to be out there for 20 min, then to come in and take 30 min to undress and have cloths and snow EVERYWHERE!!  I'm sure glad we only get snow like this 2-3 times a year.

Ainsley's 1st time in the snow!! 









 michelle with hayley and ainsley

 with my girls!!

 attempting a snow angel!

 wasn't a big fan of snow in her face :)




2 Shoutouts!:

Michelle Wing said...

I'm so glad I got to go play in the snow with you ladies. Thanks to me, Hayley knows how to properly put on her snow jacket! We don't want snow to go up her back. :)

Heather said...

uhm that looks like lots of snow. but fun. I always think i'm going to really enjoy playing in the snow and then after (like you said) 20 minutes the novlety wears off.