Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sisters

Seriously nothing brings me more joy then seeing my girls love for each other and watching them play together.  Really the only time they "fight" is when hayley is picking Ainsley's nose or carrying her because she wants to move her...both which happen on average 12 times a day!  The second Hayley wakes up in the morning she asks "where sissy is".  If she's still in her crib she immediately runs in there and gets her...that's usually fun because she'll wake her up out of a dead sleep.  Ainsley could be screaming her eyes out (because I'm gonna be honest there are times that's the case if I don't get her right away and we all know that I don't get her right away) and once she see's Hayley she will start laughing and jumping with excitement.  Hayley is always bringing her toys and trying to play with her.  She will push her around in her doll stroller forever!  Hayley will run around in circles while Ainsley is chasing after her and then when she passes her they both scream with delight!  I love these two more than anything and love watching them.  




3 Shoutouts!:

grammieross said...

So so sweet! Lucky You!

bob & nancy said...

Vey cute -- I'm planning on getting cookies to you when you come next week -- you 'll just have to share with the aAxline's! Love, Fancy Nancy

late4game said...

Sisters are like that...you should know!!! Everyone should be lucky enough to have a sister. I know that!!