Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Florida

Our trip to Florida deserves it's own post but I'm not going to do it.  I'm still trying to forget the horrible day that we had.  Everything that could go wrong went wrong!  Delayed flights, flights canceled, flight re-routed, lost baggage (including car seats), arriving at 1:30am in the morning and still needing to drive an hour.  I'm sure there is more that I'm leaving out but like I said...I'm trying to forget this ever happened!  Thankfully the girls were pretty close to perfect! A few minor meltdowns here and there but for the most part considering they were stuck in the airport or airplane for 12+ hrs they were pretty good!  

Once we got to see grammy and papa it made all the traveling worth it!!  We had such a fun week!!  The weather wasn't very nice to us but we didn't let that stop us.  When it wasn't raining we snuck in some swimming, fishing, trips to the beach, and the alligator farm.


 hayley made a friend during our 5 hr delay :)



she got to visit the cockpit



 so excited to finally be on the plane!!


 buying snacks!







I love these two!


 hanging out with papa!



 grammy's car is "silly, it has no top"



















 I love this picture because this shows the love that ainsley has for her big sis!  she is always running up to her to give her hugs.


























  
























2 Shoutouts!:

bob & nancy said...

Looks like you all had a great time!

cari said...

Cute pics....this is a total Sandy-style post :-)