Monday, June 18, 2007

Not trying to raise them, just keep them alive!

Dinner Time:)

Lauren and Kaelyn looking for the turtle.



Cheese!!



I'm not trying to raise them, just keep them alive!!! A quote from my dad when he was watching Hannah the 1st 6mo of her life!!

I had the privilege of watching Lauren and Kaelyn while Kelsey was in Chicago. They had me running around all day. They started the day at 7am jumping up and down in their crib. Lauren talking (yelling) and throwing things out of her crib while Kaelyn who is locked into her crib with a tent talks (yells) back because she can't throw anything out!! I get them both out around 7:30am and proceeded to get them ready for the day. We went to Starbucks to get me a coffee, since I knew I needed something strong to get me through the day. We then went to the park where I tried to wear them out. Once I got them home, I fed them and put them down for a quick nap before swimming lessons. I then tried to put them down again after swim lessons... mostly for my sanity because I was tired:) That didn't work so well so we went outside to ride bikes, feed the turtles and fishes, and play in the sprinklers. I kept them as busy as I could till put them down for the day. We had a fun time, but I was happy when Kelsey came home. Those 2 keep you on your toes, but I love them anyway and look forward to watching them again!
Robers Out!

3 Shoutouts!:

Brigette said...

Too cute! I bet they are great birth control. I know my two monsters are.

caxline said...

they are so cute... tied for 3rd and 4th place with Hannah and Katie (Bennett and Mallory are 1st and 2nd of course).

Michelle Wing said...

Sounds like you had some fun! I'm assuming that you were successful and they are both still alive?!