Yes, that's right. I was in Arizona AGAIN this weekend. At 4:30 on Friday afternoon I was talking to Kelsey; JJ was out of town and Bill was working all weekend, so we decided that it would be a good idea if I came out for the weekend. So, at 7pm, I was at Ontario airport boarding a plane to AZ. I helped her decorate her house for Christmas and went out for a girls' night on Sat night. We went to Sky and had a nice dinner and then hit the dance floor to shake our booties!! We had such a good time and enjoyed letting loose. And in Kelsey fashion, we hit the mall on Sunday before heading to the airport.
It was a pretty short trip, but well worth it. I always enjoy seeing Kelsey and the girls. They are getting bigger every time I see them and talking so much more. It was so cute when they kept calling me "nti" (auntie).
[This is an aside from Bill. I was under the impression that Paige was going to Arizona to help Kelsey with the girls while JJ was gone. I had no idea that she would be "shaking her booty" with Kelsey while she was there. In fact, I was just informed by Paige that she "hardly saw the girls" while she was there, because Kelsey had sitters most of the weekend. And she asked my permission?]
Robers Out!

3 Shoutouts!:
That is fantastic! Remember, when I come down it is to go to the boy's birthday...not go to Disneyland, go shopping and whatever else we decide to do while I am there! Ooo, can we go to BJ's and get a pazookie?!
Thanks again for coming. Had a great weekend!!!
Sorry I missed it!
Post a Comment