Okay, so as you know my sister and I went to Kohl's on Black Friday and we bought more then we needed to. Well, with that, we received "Kohl's Cash" because we spent so much money. What they don't tell you is that it needs to be spent by Dec. 1st. So, basically, I went on the 23rd and then had to turn around and go right back within one week. I mean seriously, if I wanted/needed something I would have bought it on Black Friday. Now I am forced to go back and find more things that I need/want. I haven't decided if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Well, believe it or not, I did find some things that I needed. Got myself some Vera Wang shoes and sheets! Yes for those that do not frequent Kohl's....Vera Wang has a line there. Anyways, I think I've had enough of Kohl's for awhile.
Robers Out!

0 Shoutouts!:
Post a Comment