We had such a wonderful day at the zoo with friends today. It's been a while since I've taken Hayley to the zoo and I don't know why. We had so much fun and Hayley loved to see the animals. She would laugh when they moved or made noises. I thought she'd be scared when we got close to some of them, but she just smiled and laughed.
we had some little friends come up and greet us when we got there
I love the giraffes!
buggy and I feeding the giraffes... despite the look on her face she loved them.
julia and I
hayley and amelia
she loved watching the orangutans
I'm having so much fun mommy!
Jessica, Lynette, Julia, and I

4 Shoutouts!:
I love the monkeys! And they were looking back at H!
Please send Buggy to me. I will take her to a real zoo. That zoo looks terrible...those poor giraffes are sausaged in that cage. I hope this is just a winter thing.
She looks so big there standing looking at the animals!!
Paige... she's so big! Is she walking??? Wow!
Post a Comment