2009 was such a great year full of blessings for us and we are hoping that 2010 will be the same. It's been such a good year and we can't believe how fast it's gone by. Just a year ago, we were anxiously awaiting the birth of Hayley and now we are planning her 1st birthday. Our lives are so blessed and we thank God every day for everything He's given us. Thank you to everyone that made 2009 a great year! We can't wait to see what's in store for us in 2010 and hope that it's just a continuation of 2009.
We rang in the New Year with our family of friends in Colorado. We had such a fun night and feel so blessed to be surrounded by such great people in our lives.
Hayley's 1st New Year!
of course she'd rather eat the hat!
daddy's girl!
hayley and her friend amelia...we should've attempted this picture before 9:30pm
.JPG)
The party goers!
just the girls
celebrating Buggy's 1st New Years Eve!
Jenny and I

4 Shoutouts!:
looks like a fun night
Glad you had such a great night. Happy 2010!
OMG, Please tell me all those kids did not stay up till 12:00!!
We missed you, glad you had a good time!!
I see pics of Buggy sometimes and I think she looks like Grevin :) I think it is the age and facial expressions but I must say she is so adorable. It looks like she is trying to Amelia to stay for the picture, she knows the drill!
Post a Comment