Monday, April 12, 2010

Busy weekend

We had a busy weekend packed with lots of fun things. Marmie came into town on her way home from Chicago and we've thoroughly enjoyed her visit. Although it was a quick visit we'll take anything we can get. We went to Garden of the Gods for a little stroll, costco (can't go to another state and not visit a costco), a JL event, and then Bill and I took advantage of a free babysitter and went out with some friends. It was a great weekend, but went by way to fast. Always hate the airport runs when I have to drop people off:(



me, my mom, and buggy at Garden of the Gods

marmie with her favorite grandchild:)

At Kids in the Kitchen with Sox the Fox!

me and Krista

with the Chick-fil-A cow!

not quite sure what to do on the gymnastics mats





jennifer and I

karin and I

happy birthday Julia!

the girls at Loonee's

the whole gang

5 Shoutouts!:

The DeShazers said...

I am glad you got to use your free babysitter-they are really the best!!

Michelle Wing said...

Why didn't Marmie stop by here on her way home from your house? We can always use a babysitter!

Julie said...

Sounds like a busy weekend!! Glad you had a great time with your mom!!

kkp1220 said...

LOVE that chick fil a was there. I actually miss it:-( The one thing we don't have here

Ali C. said...

I love Buggy's chik-fil-a hat!