Monday, July 19, 2010

16 months check up

So we're playing catch-up with our Doctors appts and vaccinations. We finally had her 16 month appt where she got her 12 month shots. She was not a happy girl at this appointment! She did not like to be weighed or measured and just about had a heart attack when the doctor checked her ears.

Not so sure of this place mom. I don't like the fact that I'm naked and there are needles on the counter. That can only be one thing and it's not a good thing.

Umm, mom seriously I've got a bad feeling!

31.5 inches

23.7 lbs

Told you I didn't like this place!!!

10 Shoutouts!:

The Naves said...

poor baby girl, Grace just had her shots on friday. . . I hate them as much or more than she does! Hope your little one is back to her normal happy self soon

Grady Family said...

Haha! So classic! She will love those pics in about 15 years, hehe:-)

The DeShazers said...

Oh, my! She was not a happy girl! Grey sends her lots of kisses :)

Cheryl said...

Those pics are all SO cute, but I love the picture on the scale. It seems like she was still being very cooperative! Too cute :)

Cheryl said...

Those pics are all SO cute, but I love the picture on the scale. It seems like she was still being very cooperative! Too cute :)

cari said...

Such cute pictures!!! Love how her little nose is always crinkled :0

Sandy said...

she is soooooo cute, i love her hair!!!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

What a sweetie pie!! Poor girl!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'd cry too if I had to get on the scale.