Sunday, April 17, 2011

Living the Dream!

We have been adjusting to life as a family of 4. I forgot how little sleep you get with a newborn or maybe it's the fact that Hayley was sleeping through the night by 6 weeks that I thought all babies did that. I. AM. WRONG. Little Ainsley does not sleep! Well to give her credit she sleeps GREAT from 10 to 2/3ish...not a peep! Then she wakes at 3am for a little drink and then is up the rest of the night/morning! Makes for a very tired mommy! It would be nice if she were just up, but she's up moaning, groaning, gagging, crying, moaning, gagging (you get the picture?) so I do what any normal exhausted mom would do and try to nurse her, but she doesn't want anything! I'm hoping it's some sort of reflux issues and we'll get some answers at our next doctors appointment and hopefully some relief.

Until then I'm just "Living The Dream" as Kelsey would say. Just wish I wasn't so tired so I could enjoy it :)

3 Shoutouts!:

CrazyRossHouse said...

um...courtney said it first I think:)

Anonymous said...

Oh you and me both Paige!!!! Sounds like Henry and Ainsley would be fast friends!!! That's why I haven't even been on the computer! :)

Livin' the dream! HAHA!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Just got caught up on your blog! Ainsley is tdf...she is so cute and so is big sis!