(I just want to document this because I know that one day they will be pulling out each others hair and I want to show them this!)
Hayley absolutely LOVES Ainsley. The last thing she wants to do before she goes to bed is give Ainsley a kiss goodnight and the first thing she says in the morning is "where's sissy?" She ALWAYS wants to hold her. "Sissy in my lap momma!" and if I don't comply right away she gets louder and louder and starts slapping her lap! She is always trying to hold her, rock her, kiss her, touch her, tickle her, squeeze her cheeks...you name she wants to do it to Ainsley. I put them in the same pi's the other night and you would've thought Hayley died and went to heaven. All night long I heard, "I match sissy I match sissy." Makes me wish I didn't have all her old clothes for Ainsley so I could match them everyday! And truth be told these pj's are also an outfit for Ainsley so when she wears them Hayley pulls hers out of the drawer and says "I match sissy momma"! It breaks my heart to tell her no because she is not wearing pj's out of this house :)

8 Shoutouts!:
Oh my goodness, they are darling, Paige. You really captured some precious moments. love, Grammie Ross
I love the last picture...and in about 8 months or so, Hayley may not like Ainsley as much when she is starting to get into her toys :)
She is such a great big sister!! Ainsley is so lucky.
When Hayley has her hair in pig tails she looks like little Cindy Brady - from the Brady Bunch!! So cute!
It was so nice of you to get Hayley a real life doll! I love her big smile in all the pictures :)
They will always be best friends. There is nothing better than a sister!!! Ask me, ask your sisters!!!
Agree with your mom...NOTHING better than a sister!
SO Cute!!!!! I say let them wear their jammies out :))))!
Post a Comment