We headed to the pumpkin patch this past weekend with daddy! Hayley was so excited to take daddy and talked about it all week! Every morning she would wake up and say "pumpkin patch with daddy!" Looks like I'm not going to be able to tell her anything I have planned because she won't stop asking about it!
It was such a cute pumpkin patch. We had a great time! There was corn maze which is not too much fun when you have a 2 year old leading the way. Hayley enjoyed the tractor ride and loved riding through the farm and seeing the horses!
all hayley wanted was a "wittle pumpkin"! She went running to pick one out the second we got there!
driving the tractor!
tractor ride with daddy!
ainsley and I on the tractor
my little pumpkins!
hayley and archer petting the baby cow
feeding chickens
with the andersons
playing in corn...which I found EVERYWHERE when we got home
hayley and archer leading us in the corn maze
we went down this path at least 6 times

0 Shoutouts!:
Post a Comment