While the girls and I were in California, Michelle and Andrew flew down to hang out with us. We had a lot of fun with them! We went to the beach, Disneyland, and to Pretend City.
hayley's 1st time at the beach!
she LOVED the sand!
ready for disneyland!
first stop was minnie mouse
and then mickey
Hayley was not a big fan of either! Before we went she was so excited, but as we waiting to meet them she freaked out. Then freaked out even more when we walked up to say hello. Of course forced a picture before we left. She was excited that we were leaving and gave them both a high five on the way out!
it's a small world!
on the train
dumbo!
the park was decorated for Halloween...Hayley loved the pumpkins
It was such a fun day with just Hayley. A HUGE thank you to grandma nancy for watching Ainsley ALL day! I'm so glad that I didn't have to take her...would've been a total nightmare!
at pretend city...she went straight to the sand.
playing the guitar!





1 Shoutouts!:
We had such a great time! Thanks for having us.
Post a Comment