Why do they grow up so fast? I can't believe my little nugget is 2. And to think when hayley was 2 she was already a big sister!! I am loving this time with Ainsley...makes me wish I waited longer between her and hayley. She is so fun and learning and growing everyday! She takes after Hayley and talks non-stop, seriously non-stop! She is such a joy to be around and always has a smile on her face, but is feisty as hell. She gets into EVERYTHING! I must speak a different language when I tell her no! She loves her big sister more then anything. On school days she insists on sitting in her car seat and just wanders helplessly around the house!
not quite sure what is up with her hair! I take full responsibility but also blame it on the fact that breakfast is before daddy goes to work so it's EARLY!!
Breakfast date with daddy!!


0 Shoutouts!:
Post a Comment