Dear Hayley
I cannot believe you are 4 years old. If I could make time stop I would. I hate that you are not my baby anymore.
You have been so excited for your birthday! You've been waking up and asking if today is your birthday for the past month.
You are becoming such a sweet young girl. You have your moments where I would sell you to the lowest bidder but mostly you are a sweet little bug! You are such a little social butterfly and LOVE to be around friends! Every morning you ask what we are doing for the day and who we are playing with.
You are becoming more and more independent and don't need mommy as much as you used too. This makes me so sad. You love being a "big girl" and doing big girl things. You love school and your teachers. School is pretty much the only thing that will get you out of bed in the morning! You love your sleep!
Thankfully you are still a good sleeper and take naps during the day. You will skip one here and there but mostly still need your rest. You like napping in mommy and daddy's bed these days while watching TV.
YOU DON'T STOP TALKING OR ASKING QUESTIONS!!! If I had a dime for every question you ask during the day I'd be a millionaire.
Friday, March 1, 2013
Happy 4th Birthday Buggy!
Daddy takes you on a breakfast date for your birthday! Such a special treat for you ;)
XOXO Bill and Paige at 6:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Shoutouts!:
Post a Comment