Hannah with her shades and lipgloss!
Me and Lauren 
I'm back from Arizona and caught up on some of the sleep I lost from waking up at 6am due to the daycare that Kelsey and JJ were running out of their house. We had kids in every room in the house, including closets and bathrooms. The lack of sleep aside, we had a great time. Kelsey had her masseuse come over and set up shop in her bedroom. We went one after the other. That poor girl was there all day. We hung out in the pool, which by the way was heated to 90 degrees. Seriously, who has their pool heated that high? It was awesome!! You didn't want to get out because it was colder out of the pool than it was in it. As always, Kelsey and JJ hosted a fabulous party for the girls. They had a bounce house, more food than anyone could eat, and lots of cupcakes & cookies. The kids quickly realized this and cutely asked everyone for a cupcake/cookie and by the end of the night had about 4-5 cupcakes each. I mean seriously, I can't be the "mean aunt" and not give them one:)
Robers Out!


1 Shoutouts!:
What a fun trip! An aunt is supposed to spoil her nieces with treats. :)
Post a Comment