Monday, November 19, 2007

I've gone crazy!!

It's official...I am insane. I never thought that I would be looking forward to getting up at 3:30am to go shopping. So, we never grew up going shopping the day after Thanksgiving, but for some reason, Candace and I decided that it would be a wonderful idea to wake up at 5am and go to Kohls last year. After about 30 minutes of shopping, over 2 hrs of standing in line to purchase our great bargains, and over $200 charged on our NEW Kohls card we headed home with all our loot. We decided to do it again this year, but this time Kohls opens at 4am. For some crazy reason, we are looking forward to it. This year we are prepared and have a plan of attack. Seriously, Candace texted me today and said "we need to make a list of what we want and have a plan." Who ever thought we'd need a plan for shopping? We're bringing my dad this year to wait in line for us so we can spend more time shopping! Candace was in Kohls today and said she saw trucks pulling into the store, unloading, and getting ready for the big day!! Courtney and Kelsey have informed us that they will also have a list for us. If it's anything like last year, Courtney will be calling every 20 minutes; "I want that swivell broom on page 12. Get me those sheets on page 32. Get me that thing on page 45."
Anyone that wants to join us, we will be at the Khols in Cerritos at 4am!!
Robers Out!

3 Shoutouts!:

Anonymous said...

I would join you, but I think I have to babysit the kids. Someone has to be here when they wake up. And don't you dare wake them up when you are leaving. Tiptoe out the door. Can't wait to see the loot.
Love,
Mom

themonteleones said...

Oh my gosh, I can't think of anything more horrible. Although, I will probably be up since Trevor thinks he is ready to start his day at about 4am. Have fun, maybe I will call you.

The Speegle's said...

4am? That's crazy, but it sounds like an adventure. The outlets out at Cabazon open at midnight tonight!