At the beginning of this year, Bill and I were reading an article about companies paying their employees to lose weight. The payment varied from gym memberships to discounts on health benefits to cash. I got the bright idea to pay myself to lose weight. I decided that if I lost 15 pounds, I could buy myself anything I want, no questions ask, but more importantly NO BUDGET. Once I convinced Bill that it was a good idea, I was on my way. Everytime I read an article about weight loss it never fails that one tip is to eat almonds 15 minutes before dinner. Because they are high in fiber they are supposed to make you feel full and not eat so much. I am here to tell you that IT'S NOT TRUE! I don't feel full and I eat the same amount. So, not only have I eaten a handful of almonds which are very high in fat (yes, I know it's "good fat", but it's still fat) and calories, I have also eaten my normal size dinner. Therefore it's just extra calories and fat. I guess the 4 cans of almonds won't be eaten anytime soon.
On a bright note, I have found just about the greatest bar to ever exist! The FIBER ONE bar is delicious. It's chocolaty, chewy, with granola and not at all dry. Pair it with a Diet Pepsi and you have just about the best meal ever! I highly recommend you trying them.
Robers Out!!

4 Shoutouts!:
That sounds like a great meal. Too bad I gave up soda :(
2 points. Gotta love it!!!
I love the Fiber One bar, I eat one every day.
matt swears by almonds too. however, they have to be raw. raw, unsalted almonds...might as well save money and eat a cardboard box...
Post a Comment