Sunday, March 30, 2008

Nothing too exciting!

We're down in San Diego today because Bill has a client trying out for CFL and I'm babysitting Bennett and Muffy while Candace is taking her photography class. Much to Candace's dismay I'm not enriching her children's life's. Instead I popped in Enchanted so I can catch up on my blogs. Candace wanted me to continue their french lessons and take them to the museum, but I thought they'd get more use out of a cinema photography lessons!!


We helped celebrate Trevor's 3rd birthday yesterday. It was so nice to see everyone. Wish we had more time to spend with friends! It's funny because I always look forward to these type of events because I get to see all my old friends and catch up. The funny thing is now, I already know what they do on a daily basis thanks to their daily blogs. I even got to see some of my friends that I "stalk". Good thing they all stalk me too or it would've been kinda awkward:) Candace and I were successfull in getting Danielle to finally take those Calderalla Boys off private. Now we all have another person to follow! Thanks Danielle! You should keep me busy for at least 2 hrs trying to catch up on your life:)


Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!




Robers Out!

5 Shoutouts!:

Mommy said...

Your welcome!!! I love reading yours, you keep me in stitches.haha Have a good Sunday!

Danielle

Debby said...

I have to say, Paige Kollen Robers, you have a fun sense of humor and you always make me smile with the things you say!

XO

Kelly said...

Had a great time visiting with you at the party. We definitely need to get together again.

jackson'smama said...

I know, but it was nice to see everyone in person instead of through pics and videos! Plus, I think we all have a deeper connection now that we know practically everything about each other. : )

Anonymous said...

I was in San Diego on Sunday too.