Close your eyes, and picture this. Bill and I are in line to get through screening at the airport. I usually check everything, because I hate dealing with putting things in plastic bags. The only things I carry are the lip glosses in my purse. I was just about to go through the metal detector when a TSA worker asked me if I had any liquids over 2 oz, and I replied "nope." She then proceeds to ask if I had any lip gloss. I was about to say no, but then I thought it would be my luck that this machine is extra sensitive, I'd get caught, and they'd all get thrown away right in front of me. So I comply. I take out my make-up bag and proceed to take out a few lip glosses....and then a few more....and a few more! As I empty it out, she asks if that's it? I say no and then start to dig through my purse to pull out more. Again, she asks if that's it. Again, I say no and pull out 2 more. I think I'm done!! Bill just about died and couldn't believe I carried THAT many lip glosses. He gave the lady this "she isn't with me" look. Seriously...we were going for three days!
Robers Out!

8 Shoutouts!:
MAC has a new lip gloss. It's glittery and sticky. Just how I like it!:)
It hasn't changed since college. How many eye shadows did you pack for three days?
I think that 3 of those are the same color!
seriously, they all look the same too;-)
I just switched purses and was amazed at how many lip glosses I have, of course I don't use any but my Neutrogena lip gloss with sunscreen.
I love it :)
Seriously - you can get 10 lip glosses through security and I can't get an 8 ounce bottle of milk for my baby? :)
I don't see any problem with that. My diaper bag has four different kinds of lip gloss - just in case! :)
Post a Comment