It's no secret that I'm OBSESSED with a few blogs. I check one in particular 4-5 times per day. The funny thing is that I don't even know her, but I find her so fascinating. She has the cutest family and always is doing fun things. I am doing my normal bedtime routine, checking my email, brushing my teeth and then checking my blogs. OMG!! She went private. Is she kidding me? I spent the next 10 minutes trying to find a way to email her to ask her to put me on her "preferred readers" list. I searched throughout blogger and even tried to google her name to get in touch with her to tell her I'm not crazy and just think she's the coolest person ever. She could have at least given some warning so I could have commented her and pleaded my case. I even called my sisters and friends who "stalk" her and we're all stressed out! I just hope it's only temporary and she'll realize how famous she is and let us all into her life again. I'm going crazy! So the moral of the story is if you are going to go private, please let people know so they can request to be your friends!
Robers Out!

11 Shoutouts!:
Oh Paige!! I know who you are talking about. Why did she do that??? Hopefully, it will be back to normal soon... this has happened in the past and it only lasted a day. You are too funny and if she really does go private I know lots of people, including me, who will be disappointed.
That was the funniest thing I have heard all day. We need to sick Angie's friend Asha on her so that she will go back and we can all live our lives through her!!!
You're nuts!!!
I'm dying over here. That is the funniest thing ever. I am going to have to figure out who it was that went private on you guys!!
Paige, it's true! She has gone private!!
All Right I couldn't figure out who it was. Who was it?
I'm DYING!!!! Who does she think she is??? The nerve of her! I'm sure Angie's friend can get access, so we will have to get updates that way about her disgustingly perfect life!
p.s. can I add you to my page? I stalk you, too! And Kelly and I are already keeping our eyes open for good deals on airline tickets for late August... maybe we will be you first guests!
Oh my gosh! I can't believe that she did this to us. She must have found out that we all stalk her.
Paige, I had her go to your blog and read your plead for her not to go private. I thought she would leave you a comment and add you to her friend list. I'll see what I can do for everyone.
Ayesha
I feel flattered and am shocked that you liked my blog so much. Please send me your email address to summer thacker at gmail dot com! I would love to send you access to it!!! And your blog is VERY cute!!! I have enjoyed reading up on all the fun things you have been doing!
Post a Comment