We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our little princess. We no longer are counting down the months or weeks, but days and hours now! She could possible come at any moment, but I have a feeling that she'll be fashionably late! My official due date is the 25th, but my OB will not let me go past March 4th, so looks like within the next week and a half we will become parents.
This weeekend we did some finishing touches to get ready for her. Bill put together her swing, I got all her toys organized, and we cleaned the entire house (just on a side note: How can bathrooms that never get used get more dirty then those that get used daily?). We also had a few "lasts moments"...mani/pedi, dinner, costco trip, shopping, movie, and just vegging out on the couch.
It's pretty funny because as the days grow closer, I seem to be the one who's getting more nervous and questioning if we're ready or not while Bill's the one that 's extremely excited. I think it's because he knows that he can leave for work all day whild I'm with her trying to keep her (and myself) alive! I have a funny feeling that she will quickly wrap herself around his little finger and I will be pushed to the side. My needs will no longer come first:(
It's pretty funny because as the days grow closer, I seem to be the one who's getting more nervous and questioning if we're ready or not while Bill's the one that 's extremely excited. I think it's because he knows that he can leave for work all day whild I'm with her trying to keep her (and myself) alive! I have a funny feeling that she will quickly wrap herself around his little finger and I will be pushed to the side. My needs will no longer come first:(

15 Shoutouts!:
I can't wait for the little princess to get here. I have my cell phone on me at all times waiting for the call. I am so excited!!!
Paige... you will be an awesome mommy! I can't wait to meet her, whatever her name is:)
I can't wait to hear all about it! You are so close!!
Yeah...that's funny that you may be induced on Jared's due date! She will show up one of these days! Can't wait to see her! Miss you and good luck with it all!
It is such an exciting time!! Enjoy these last few days the two of you, because in an instant it all changes!
Good luck Paige! I'm getting so excited for you guys!!! I'm pushing for the 26th ( it's a good day to be born! ) Can't wait to see pictures!
I am so excited for you! Good luck, I'm sure you will both do totally fine!
I'm sure the waitress thought you were crazy having her take pics of the two of you, AGAIN!!!!!!
Good luck with everything. I hope she is fashionably late. Tell her if she waits till next week her auntie will loan her a louis vuitton someday;-)
Paige, your life, as you know it, is about to change forever. Be prepared for your heart to skip a beat every time you see her. That feeling will NEVER go away. You are in for the ride of your life. There will be ups and downs, but mostly ups, and you will experience more joy than you thought possible. God is good!!! I will see you in a few days, just after I help birth your sister's baby!! Hang on til the weekend. Love you.
Paige you look incredible at 40 weeks!! I will be anxiously awaiting news on her arrival! I can't wait to see pictures of her!! You guys are going to be the best parents, she is one lucky little girl!! Hang in there, not much longer!!!
Hey girl. I hope you have an easy birth. Good luck! I'll keep you and Bill and new baby in my prayers the next few days. I love you and know you and Bill will be great parents!
I'm excited for you guys! If you want to get things going drink lots of Red Raspberry Leaf tea but I'm sure you're getting a ton of advice like that right now!
Congrats Paige the time is almost here. I know you'll be a wonderful mother, I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl. If you want to move things along all you need to do is walk and walk and walk. Good luck with the delivery my prayers are with you.
Karla
Michelle's Cuz in Boise, ID
You and Bill will be fantastic parents!!! Now that I have two so close, one seems like such a piece of cake.......but I do remember the waking up all night long to feed and change diapers! I cannot wait to meet your baby girl, hopefully not too far away!
I am so excited for the two of you, hang on tight and enjoy the ride!
Post a Comment