Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm taking orders!!!

I had my sewing class today and learned how to sew on appliques to onsies. It's actually not very hard, just time consuming. I had been practicing for the past two weeks on burp cloths and some appliques. I won't post pictures of those because they didn't turn out so well:) At one point I had sewn the onsies together:) With each one that I finish, I get a little better. I have to say that the ones I did today turned out pretty well! Off to go practice some more!

Her St. Patricks Day outfit!

Now I don't have to pay Nordstrom prices!

17 Shoutouts!:

Debby said...

Awesome, Paige! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Is that a stain on the H one? Very cute!

Ali C. said...

i order one with a "J" please. thanks.

Anonymous said...

Great Job Paige! Who would have known you were so domestic???

Anonymous said...

you are getting good at sewing!! is it safe to assume her name that her name will begin with an 'H'? i can't wait to see pictures of her...especially in her shamrock onesie.

Kirsten said...

Almost makes me want to have another.... VERY cute!!

Kimi said...

I'm impressed! You could start your own line, and call it "Just Learning"...mine would be called "I SEW Don't Know What I'm doing!" LOL...I need to get some sleep :o)

The Naves said...

Super cute! It reminds me of our sorority days, sewing on letters (or iron ons in my case) to t-shirts and sweatshirts. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Good job, Paige. You're making me proud!!

Anonymous said...

why are your applique's so big??

Very cute though...The H is definitely better than the one before

Michelle Wing said...

Super cute! Andrew would like a manly one please.

Jeana said...

I'm ordering! Pat yourself on the back - that is crafty!

mommyreview.com said...

can you make some toddler size shirts too? hehe great job!

cari said...

:) Very cute!!! Is this the Friday favorite??? :)

gm-vasquez said...

I just paid $18 for nordy burp cloths. okay, I'm so angry.

Those are so cute. Great job. Now you have to learn how to make those enormous headwraps. I'm sure Courtney could use a few more.

The Robin Family said...

Love them.

Sandy said...

i am so impressed!! those are so cute!! I will definitely be taking orders ;)