Monday, June 22, 2009

1st Swim

We took buggy swimming for the 1st time on Father's Day. I wouldn't call it successful at first, but after lots of nursing and begging from mommy she at least acted like she enjoyed it. We originally had her in a life jacket but she made it loud and clear that she did not like that. I'm hoping she quickly learns to like the pool since we have mommy and me swim classes in 2 weeks!















4 Shoutouts!:

Katy said...

So cute!!

Although I wish you had matching swimsuits! :)

Karla and Brian said...

I love the pictures of Hailey in the pool! That is the cutest little swim suit w/matching hat.

kkp1220 said...

Seriously...you have issues. You don't put that baby in a swim jacket. Blow up a little float with a canopy!! She isn't even 4 months. Good thing you are going private, someone might call CPS on you

Mommy said...

I just bought the same bathing suit at Old Navy for only 5 dollars each piece.