Friday, June 19, 2009

Private

I'm sorry, but I am jumping on the bandwagon of going private. I really don't want to, but I've read some weird articles lately of pictures being posted and used and it just kinda freaks me out. As much as I'd like my picture to be floating around cyberspace, I don't think my agent would like it very much:)
Please comment and leave me your email address...even if you think I have it.

52 Shoutouts!:

Brigette said...

bringas97@yahoo.com
Can't wait to see you!

Ali C. said...

lildags@gmail.com

Cheryl said...

cherylng76@gmail.com

Katy said...

katykruska@sbcglobal.net

Connie said...

Hello Paige,

I am a friend of Kim Grady's and Aimee Butier's and I check your blog everyday and love looking at your sweet little girl. If you would like to stay in touch, please include me. Connie Hargreaves.

Anonymous said...

Hi Paige, we're not acquainted i'm just an OC girl who found your blog thru other blogs i read. i've been reading your blog and your sisters' blogs for a while and love all your fun stories, cute kids, adventures and get-togethers! you're all so fun and your blogs are hilarious. (i was bummed when your sister went private, too) :( i'd love to continue reading your blog - hope you'll add me to your list.
Nikki Bergeron
moniq13@gmail.com

kkp1220 said...

Include me...

Melissa said...

melissaohta@yahoo.com
thanks! :)

Katy said...

oh, please add my momy, too!
M1Wil@sbcglobal.net
Thanks! :)

The DeShazers said...

I need my Hayley fix so don't forget me!!
eurojen2003@yahoo.com

Leah LaBreche said...

Hi Paige - I have always enjoyed reading your blog and seeing your family grow! If you don't mind, please add me lr_labreche@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Leah LaBreche - Sonoma State

OSU 98 said...

chelzmom2001@yahoo.com

The Naves said...

ginalynn_22@yahoo.com

Jessica said...

I don't even remember how I found your blog actually but I really enjoy reading it. I always discover such fun new things from your blog, )such as the Twilight Turtle!) I would love to be added to your list. jessee1281@yahoo.com

The Tuckers said...

jodidolan@yahoo.com
Thanks

Leigh Ann said...

Hi Paige...don't forget me!!! :) Thanks!

Don't know which one you will need: blogger email: lbayardo21@gmail.com &/or lbayardo21@yahoo.com ( my mail email account).

Allison said...

Hi Paige,
I found your blog through other blogs that I read. Although we have never met, reading about your experiences with sweet Hayley brings a big smile to my face! She is such a cutie and I love hearing about your adventures. I live in Englewood, CO and have a 16month old daughter. Whenever we make a trip to Nordstrom I keep my eyes out for a cute baby girl with a big bow on :) I understand your going private, and since we don't know each other understand if I won't be able to read your blog anymore. However, if you would like to add me to your list I would be thrilled to keep hearing about your adventures! You do a great job journaling and your daughter will be so grateful for it!
Allison Vap
allisondever@Hotmail.com

Kerry said...

Hi Paige! It's Kerry, Courtney's friend. Love seeing all of your beautiful babies.:)
klrigsby@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Paige...it's Melissa. Please add me. mdmeifert@yahoo.com

The Robin Family said...

me too please.
ayesharobin@cox.net

Sandy said...

Paige, make sure you add me!!! :) patterdog4@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Paige,
I'm Courts other Keri. You guys all make me laugh. I feel like I know you all, and love the pics!
Kerber21@ca.rr.com

MIG said...

PLEASE--do not forget us! First thing in the morning, we look to see pictures of our baby granddaughter.

Michelle Wing said...

OK, I guess I'll keep reading your blog! Don't forget to add me.
(I still think this is just a stunt to see how many people read you!) :)

gm-vasquez said...

See, this is why I've been so blog lazy. ;) Way too many crazies. gabyvasquez@sbcglobal.net

Charlotte and Andrew Jamieson said...

Hi Paige,

How do you make it private? I want to do the same :)

my email: charlottelee78@hotmail.com
blog email: charlotteleejamieson@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Paige - sounds like going private makes sense.
gailsilva@ca.rr.com

Mommy said...

I think that i am doing the same.

Aimee said...

Yeh, I'm thinking of going private too...please include me!

Dave and Cathy Quesnell said...

Hi Bill and Paige,

Please keep on your blooger list. I love the updates.

Cathy Quesnell

Ali C. said...

You're making it really hard for me to stalk everyone else now since so many more people want to go private. Kiss that baby girl for me.

Anonymous said...

Hi Paige, I love reading your blog and seeing the adorable pics of Hailey...please add me- theobrien4@gmail.com.
Thanks, Lizzie Vas O'Brien:)

Michael said...

jeabaja@aol.com, have to keep reading about the baby :) luv, jenn Crockett

Anonymous said...

Don't forget your marmie!
late4game@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Me too!
kari.weber@verizon.net

Garb Fam said...

Me tooooo!
Shannon

I'll send you my email via FaceBook!
Hugs!

Meghan said...

Pagie count me in. meghan.seymour@citcomm.com

Kimi said...

Hi Paige! Not a bad idea-I think I'll go private too.
kimberly.ogg@gmail.com

Thanks!

The Monroes said...

nmonroe4@yahoo.com

Elizabeth said...

PLEASE ADD ME!!! I am thinking about doing that too... :)

ejgardiner@comcast.net

Llonda Putz said...

lgputz@comcast.net
I've really enjoyed watching Hailey! She is so cute! Thank you!

Meg said...

megsorel@gmail.com

Erin 10:27 said...

I'm a friend of Azure's...
erinchetrick@gmail.com

The Scotts said...

kt7777@aol.com

Karla and Brian said...

Please add me too. I love reading the adventures of Hailey Paige! Michelle Wing's cousin Karla.

Karla.Kinzel@gmail.com

April said...

april18@sbcglobal.net

Jo said...

jdujohnson@gmail.com

Mamahol said...

Holly
hollydoll3@sbcglobal.net

Marie and Wes said...

Hi Paige,

Please add me! I love your blog. Hope you're doing well!
marie_bromfield@hotmail.com

bob & nancy said...

Hi Paige, Bill & Hayley -- I need to have my baby fix -- here is our
e-mail Bob and Nancy
bobcrock@aol.com

bob & nancy said...

ps -- I have no idea what bob&
nancy are -- but's it's us!!

Just Kat said...

Yes, please add me.
~Kathy (Ponce) Kavanagh

kmponce32@yahoo.com