Wednesday, July 1, 2009

4 Months

Dear Hayley Paige,

Another month has passed in the blink of an eye! This month has been one of the best months with you. You are discovering more and more every day and I love being able to watch it. You now realize that your hands aren't going away that you can control them!! You found your tongue and boy do you love it! You stick it out at any chance you get. You love to talk and when you do, it surprises you so much that you just start to laugh and then you realize that that's you making noises and laugh even harder! It's a never-ending cycle and I love it! You will talk to anyone that listens to you:) You absolutely love talking to your animals on your playmat...you could spend hours laying there and playing with them (and sometimes you do:-))

You still do not enjoy your baths. You don't scream like you used to, but you still have a look on your face like "get me out of here as fast as you can". I have high hopes because the last 2 baths have been a step in the right direction.

You have rolled over once, but have yet to do it again. I'm hoping it was an "accident" and you don't do it again for awhile. I'm just not ready for you to be growing up so fast.

You continue to be a terrific napper and sleeper and we have mastered a schedule for you. Gone are the days where we could come and go as we please. We need to be home for your morning and afternoon nap. We still get out daily as it keeps mommy sane and you love being in your stroller with the wind blowing on you. I still wrap you in your miracle blanket for naps and bedtime. You love it and I'm not ready to part with it. I swear it helps you sleep better. We have perfected a morning routine where daddy gets you and brings you to me before he leaves for work, I feed you, and then we snuggle for another hour or so. I know this may be creating a bad habit, but this is my favorite time and I hope you always want to snuggle with me. Besides, if this is the only "bad" habit that I create, then that's just something I'll have to learn to deal with:)

Daddy and I continue to fight over you. Our biggest fight is who loves you more! I don't think he even comes close, but we'll let him think he does:) We all know that mommy is your best friend and have a little song to prove it:) You bring such joy to our life and we look forward to watching you grow up.
Love,
Mommy












10 Shoutouts!:

Michelle Wing said...

Where is the time going?! I can't wait to see you guys next month so I can give her a big kiss!

CrazyRossHouse said...

Don't let her 'schedule' dictate you. You'll be sorry, try and be home if you can, but if not then she needs to nap where you are! It' seems easy now, but when she's older and is a brat cuz she needs a 'nap' you'll be thankful!!

She is a doll! Those big blue eyes:)

kkp1220 said...

Did she have a special photo shoot for four months?
Poor big easy never gets a nap in his crib...talk about bad habits;-)
I love that last picture of her;-)

cari said...

Such a great post :) You are so lucky with her "schedule"...this might mean you could be in trouble with #2!!! Enjoy every moment :)

Julie said...

She is getting so big. Her eyes are just precious!

The DeShazers said...

Noo!! She can't be 4 months already! It is amazing how much she has changed in the last month. She is looking more like a baby, not a newborn! What a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

Hayley Paige, Marmie loves you too. You are getting so big and I miss seeing you. Tell your mommy and daddy to send you to Cali so we can love you up. You are growing more and more beautiful everyday. Kisses to you.

Just Kat said...

She is getting so big and absoulutely adorable!

Sandy said...

paige she is getting so big!!! she is just beautiful, love those big bright eyes ;) and love her tu-tu pics!!! she is so darn cute, can:t wait to see her in person one of these days!!!

Kirsten said...

Your letters to Hayley are so beautiful! She will surely enjoy reading them someday!