Dear Hayley Paige,
I can't believe it's already been 6 months. You are now closer to a year old then you are to the day you were born...that makes me so sad. We had such a great month and you have grown so much. We spent the month in California and had so much fun with all your cousins. You had your first of many trips to Bass Lake and I can't wait to take you back every year. You loved the boat, but could've done without the life jacket! Your cousins had so much fun with and love you to pieces.
You have been growing so fast that I just want to press the pause button on life. This is just going way too fast for me. You started sitting up this month and get better each day. I can set you down and you will play with your toys...you don't even need mommy's help anymore.
You just love to laugh and you will laugh at anything and everything. Daddy is still the only one that can get you to laugh on command and he reminds me of that every day:)
The biggest milestone this month was the introduction of solids into your diet. I had kept you away from them long enough. You didn't really know what to think at first, but you are getting the hang of it. We're going to stick with just rice cereal for another week or two and then start to introduce the good stuff; sweet potatoes, squash, zucchini, peas, etc.
You have been growing so fast that I just want to press the pause button on life. This is just going way too fast for me. You started sitting up this month and get better each day. I can set you down and you will play with your toys...you don't even need mommy's help anymore.
You just love to laugh and you will laugh at anything and everything. Daddy is still the only one that can get you to laugh on command and he reminds me of that every day:)
The biggest milestone this month was the introduction of solids into your diet. I had kept you away from them long enough. You didn't really know what to think at first, but you are getting the hang of it. We're going to stick with just rice cereal for another week or two and then start to introduce the good stuff; sweet potatoes, squash, zucchini, peas, etc.
I just love our time together and cherish each and every day. I am so lucky to stay at home with you and thank daddy every day for the opportunity to do so. Daddy and I look forward to your smile every morning. It makes me enjoy waking up (and those who know me know that's a big deal because I'm not a morning person). Daddy has been off work for a while and starting back up this month. I know he is going to miss you so much. He was so lucky to have these last few months with you and watch you grow.
We love you so much buggy and can't wait to see what this next month has in store for you!
We love you so much buggy and can't wait to see what this next month has in store for you!
Love, Mommy and Daddy





10 Shoutouts!:
I love you, HP!!!
Why don't you tell the real truth!!!
You do not love her to pieces when she wakes up...you tell her to go back to bed, and when you feed her, she lays awake in bed, looking at her hands, while mommy sleeps. That is NOT cuddling, that is you sleeping and making her stay in bed longer. GET UP!!!
She is the best little girl, you are so lucky. She is so sweet and happy, but not as cute at my Effie;-)
xoxo
P.S. I hope you can sense my sarcasm, but really you need to get up before 8am. You are killin me!
absolutely adorable, she is so darn cute!!! i hate how fast they grow up too ;) can't wait to meet her, hope you guys will be making lots of trips to AZ this winter!!
We made it 6 months!!!! Those pictures you took are fantastic! Love the clothes!
No, H, you can't be any cuter! Grey and I wish you lived closer because he had so much fun playing with you while you were out in CA. I really wish I could pause time as well...I miss our little babies!
Happy 1/2 birthday Buggy! We loved seeing you this last month.
You have the best little photo shoots with her!!! I have a feeling #2 couldn't possibly be as easy as she has been!!!
She is so cute Paige!!! Wow 6 months. Enjoy her...b/c time flies with them!
The answer to your shirt, little Hayley, is NO, you coundn't be any cuter!
Haley is just too cute. I can't believe that she is 6 months already. How time flies. You are so blessed to be able to stay home and enjoy every minute with her.
God bless you and Bill. So good to hear of his good news too. Love, Grammie Ross
Post a Comment