Monday, September 14, 2009

Poppy's Visit

My dad came into town this past week and we had a lot of fun packed into a few short days. We hosted a dinner party for some of his friends on Thursday night, which was surprisingly fun (those who know my dad and his officiating friends will understand) and we got to use our dining room table for the 1st time! We spent the day with him on Friday before he headed to Denver to get ready for his game. We headed up to Wyoming on Saturday with our friends Jenn and Kyle to see the Texas vs. Wyoming football game. It's about a 3 hour drive and both kids did really well. The drive was actually quite beautiful. It turned out to be a gorgeous day and looked like it was going to be a good game during the 1st half...not so much the 2nd though:) We sat in the end zone and saw lots of action, but realized how old we really are, as we sat next to some UW students:)


hayley and mommy

poppy and hayley

hayley loved seeing poppy!

buggy, me and poppy

Thanks for my new toy poppy!

randomly we happened to be walking where Texas was taking the field as well as the officials so we got to see him "take the field"





speechless...only in wyoming!

mommy and buggy!

we were in the endzone, but they were awesome seats!

Jenn and I

bill and I





kyle with eli and bill with hayley

hayley enjoying her 1st college football game!


6 Shoutouts!:

Julie said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!!!

Michelle Wing said...

I love that Buggy has her tongue sticking out in most of the pictures. She is just too cute!

kkp1220 said...

Love that she sticks her tongue out in every picture;-)
Cute outfit in that picture with Dad;-)

The Robin Family said...

So cute. I love how it's getting a bit chilly and you can put the babies in beanies. I love her tongue sticking out.

Julie said...

I love how she sticks her tongue out - too cute!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Sophie