We finally went in for Hayley's 6 month well check up (at 7 months) and I am happy to report that she is doing great. She is getting to be such a big girl! The Dr. was very impressed with her growth and development. I had to fill out this 4 page questionnaire and then they "grade" it based on her development and they said she was right on track and even exceeding in some areas! This questionaire was intense and took me awhile to complete it! They sent me home with the 9 month one to fill out at home so we wouldn't waste time at the office. Seriously this thing is like 5 pages long...she'll only be 9 months old...how much can she possibly do?
Hey wait mom, you're not making another appointment to come back here are you?

3 Shoutouts!:
Glad to hear everything is going well for Buggy. She is so darn cute.
Oh Paige,
She is just too cute. I love the updates and your little comments with each photo. So thankful that she is growing so well. God bless.
Love, Grammie Ross
I love the looks she is giving you! They crack me up :)
Post a Comment