Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hayley's BFF

Hayley loves her cousin Meghan, or "meme" as she calls her. She shared at nap time with her at Bass Lake and we would find them "talking" to each other when they should've been sleeping. The 1st day after we got home she walked around calling out for meme and looking for her. Then I bought Meghan a computer and Hayley wanted to play with Meghan's instead of the EXACT SAME one that I bought Hayley. When I told her it was for meme she again started calling out for her and looking all around the house for her meme :)


4 Shoutouts!:

CrazyRossHouse said...

AAAAWWWWWW. can't wait for her to see meme when you get here for kit kat's bday:) that is why you are coming right? not because kelsey is in town!!!!

Sandy said...

how cute are those two!! they are going to have so much fun growing up together, so adorable ;)

Leigh Ann said...

Awww, that's super cute!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Oh my goodness!!! That is too sweet!!! I think your readers need a video? :)